Portfolio

About Me:

“Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom.”

Hi there! Welcome to my portfolio!

My name is Colton Hendricksen. I am currently a high school student going into my second year. At the moment, I am currently participating in Cross Country and soon Fall League Hockey. I am an energetic person with an enthusiastic personality and tend to have the curiosity of a cat which allows me to learn something new every day. For the past few years, I have been learning about and now currently working with Cyber Security and IT Consulting. I have worked on multiple servers at various offices. My current goal in life is to get into aviation, whether it is rotary or fixed wing aviation.

Sports:

Sports have been a main part of my life ever since I was in my early ages. I first started out with soccer in a YMCA League. My father was my coach, and he held a great team of players and coached us very well. We dominated the score board and won most of our games. I was taken out of soccer after a few years and my mom and stepdad wanted me to try baseball. Wasn’t my kind of sport, so I ended up moving on from it. Hockey was introduced to me when I was about eight years old. I loved the sport and tried it out. The first year didn’t go so well, but my second year made me want to stick with the sport. I have been playing it ever since and now moving onto my eighth year of it. I recently was also introduced to running sports such as Cross Country and Track. I did both my first year of high school and managed to letter in both alongside Hockey.

Hobbies:

My hobbies seem to differ from year to year but some of my current ones that have stuck with me for a few years happen to be Cyber Security, IT Consulting, 3d Art, and computer related modifications. IT Consulting was something I picked up working for my father’s company, TruNorth Data Solutions. I helped him with offices, servers, workstations, and cable organization. It led to me getting involved with Cyber Security. I have been learning about how Cyber Security as a whole works and what it can and cannot stop. CTFs have been a new thing I have come across. CTFs or Capture the Flags are a series of cyber puzzles that come with multiple topics such as reverse engineering, web-site related CTFs, forensic CTFs, and much more.

Computer modifications came to be a hobby for me after I started to learn about the way you can modify gameplay just by changing the files and/or injecting certain commands into the game. This later got me interested in Cyber Security and programming. I was also introduced to 3d art a few years ago after I got tired of drawing and found out about 3d models. Ever since I have been making various types of art from mythical to Sci-Fi related themes.

My potential future:

I am currently trying to head in the direction of going into aviation in the Military either through a Military Academy such as West Point, or a collage out in California. Aviation has always been my dream ever since I was a young buck. I have always dreamed of flying rotary wing (helicopter aviation) and hope to make my dream a reality. Hockey is also a career I would like to take far into the future and potentially play for a national team. Working with Cyber Security will also be a path I will chase down as a job and hobby after the military. Hopefully I don’t stop pushing myself and continue to chase down these potential future realities.

Skip to toolbar